Dark Spots on Face: 5 Natural remedies
Dark spots on face are a common nuisance and gives a feeling of discomfort. The uncontrolled weather, scorching sunshine, dust makes your face dirty. Besides the skin secretes pigment called melanin that produces blotches. At the time of pregnancy, a woman’s face develops spots because of hormone imbalance, insomnia, stress or side effects of medications. The cosmetics coming in new brand names make it worse. The face becomes dotted with a dark spots here and there. Isn’t it embarrassing? Are you going through the same problems? If it is, read the article on how to get rid of dark spots on face using natural remedies.
Why Natural remedies?
Nature has given us all the remedies that can protect, prevent and cure of any illnesses. Dark spots are no exception. Cosmetics made chemical ingredients seem to give you an immediate shine, but the long term sight of your face is saggy and speckled than before. Yes, natural remedies may be the answer, as they are safe to your skin. Why not try out the natural remedies and get rid of the spots forever? Why? Because, natural remedies as they are:
- easily available from nature
- no side effect
- suggested by therapists
How do Remedies Get Rid of Dark Spots?
Here are 5 effective natural remedies that can get rid of dark spots in a smooth, easy and reliable way.
1.Lemon Juice pack
Lemon is a bushy plant belonging to the Citrus group. The fruit colors are yellow to green. Besides, minerals and nutrients, lemon contain flavonoid and citric acid. As a strong antioxidant, lemon juice has both culinary and cleansing properties.
Lemon juice contains Vitamin C and Citric Acid. These ingredients work to regenerate new skin cell and eradicate the black shade of spots.
How to Use
- Cut a piece of cut a lemon.
- Now, rub the piece gently on your face in a very smooth circular motion.
- Rub the lemon on the spots and dark marks specifically.
- Continue this for 5 minutes at a stretch.
- Wash your face after 5 -10 minutes.
- To get additional benefits and to reduce the acidity in lemon, squeeze one-fourth of a lemon in a bowl, dilute it with water and add a drop of honey.
Try to use daily and you will see blackheads and dark spots fade out.
2. Potato Slices
The potato belongs to the Solanaceae family and is a tuberous underground crop consumed mostly as vegetables.
Potato has a high volume of enzymes, nutrients and carbohydrates that work to get rid of the dark spots on face. It contains bleaching agents that lighten the skin.
How to Use a potato face pack?
- Peel the skin and grate potato
- Make it into a paste by adding rose water
- You may add a few drops of lemon juice for oily skin or honey for dry skin.
- Smear on your dark spots on face and let its stand for 15 minutes.
- Wash off with normal water
In a few days, your skin will be spotless and glow.
4.Neem or Azadirachta indica
Neem is an evergreen tree of the Mahagony species also known as Azadirachta indica as a scientific name. The leaves and other parts of neem have many medicinal values. It is anti-bacterial and anti- fungal properties makes it a curative of skin problems. It also controls inflammation. Regular use of neem leaves helps in getting rid of dark spots.
Neem contains antioxidant carotenoid that act against free radicals. It contains vitamin E that controls the aging process and smoothen the skin. The fatty acid of neem prevents acne and cut don redness of skin and inflammation.
How to Use Neem paste
- Take some neem leaves and wash them.
- Grind it in a blender
- Paste them by mixing with water.
- Add a little rose water to give it a flavor.
- Apply on the face and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Wash off your face with lukewarm water.
- Now, apply the paste to the affected area.
- Let it stand in your face for 10 minutes.
- Wash off your face with normal water.
In 15 to 30 days, you will see a change in your face. Your dark spots on a face will be gone from use of this natural remedy.
Turmeric with its scientific name of Curcuma longa Linn. is a the plant is an important mainly as a spice. Turmeric has plenty of medicinal ingredients and is an important component of herbal beauty products,
The roots of turmeric contain some volatile substances. It also contains calcium, gum, fiber, and starch. The potent yellow substance known as curcumin is the nontoxic agent having pharmaceutical properties. It is well-known for as a natural antiseptic and has been used for over the years to get cure from minor wounds and cuts. Besides having a large number of medicinal properties as a source of food, turmeric helps the maintenance of skin from bacterial and fungal infection. It is anti-inflammatory and is often used as a natural cleanser of face and body. It therefore, helps clean and a dark spots on face disappear.
How to use the Turmeric Face Mask?
- Take some water in a bowl.
- Now, a teaspoon of turmeric powder, milk/yogurt and a drop of honey and make it into a paste.
- Apply the paste and apply on your face.
- Wait for 5-8 minutes. or until it dries. Use cold water to wash off your face.
In a few days, your face will be free of bacterial and fungal infection. You skin will glow and begin to begin dark spot free.
Aloe vera was often called a ‘Miracle Plant’ is a succulent short-stemmed plant. From time immemorial, Aloe vera is known to have medicinal and beautifying agents.
There are at least 75 nutrients, 200 active enzymes, 12 vitamins, 20 minerals, 18 amino acids, that make it a wonderful health maintainer. It is an ingredient of beauty as it contains anti-oxidants and biological compounds. Major compounds like anthraquinones, glycosides and salicylic act as antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial agents removes the black spot and cures wounds. Aloe vera gel and the green skin of the leaf rejuvenate, heal, soothe, moisturize and whiten the skin. It protects the skin from sunburn and black spot formation.
How to Prepare the Alo vera Mask?
- Cut two mature leaves from the Aloe vera plant.
- Wash the leaves thoroughly 2-3X by placing in a jar of water.
- Allow the leaves to be clean of any dirt.
- Cut off the spiky sides with a sharp knife. Chunk the leaves into manageable pieces by placing them on a chopping board.
- Slice off the green leaf skin. Take the gel pieces and emerge in a bowl of water.
- Squeeze the juice of one-half lemon.
- Pour the aloe gel in a blender.
- Add lemon juice. Blend for a few seconds. Pour it in a bowl.
- Keep it for 10-15 minutes or until dry. Rinse off with cool water.
How to use Aloe vera face pack?
- Wash your face, neck and arms before using the mask.
- Apply the gel mixture with soft brush or a cotton ball.
- Let it dry on your face and for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cool water.
There you a have dark spots free face. Dark spots on face, sometimes bother one’s feeling more than any physical health. No matter what beauticians and therapists suggest, it is you who have to work on you face persistently. It is the lapse of an effort that brings back you dark spots to your dismay and blaming. Natural products of plants are unique in nature and will never let you down. Happiness is spotless, glowing face free of blemishes and wrinkles. Happy reading and applying!